How does serviced accommodation work?
Serviced accommodation, also known as serviced apartments or corporate housing, is a type of accommodation that offers fully furnished and equipped apartments or suites for short-term or long-term stays.
Here’s how it typically works:
- Booking: A guest can book a serviced apartment through various channels, such as online booking platforms, property management companies, or directly with the property owner.
- Check-in: Upon arrival, the guest will check-in with the property management staff, who will provide them with keys, access codes, and any other necessary information about the property.
- Apartment features: Serviced apartments are fully furnished and equipped with a kitchen, living room, one or more bedrooms, and bathroom(s). They also come with amenities such as Wi-Fi, TV, and housekeeping services.
- Housekeeping: Housekeeping services are typically included in the rental price and will be provided on a regular basis. This may include cleaning, changing bed linen, and replenishing towels and toiletries.
- Maintenance: Serviced apartments are typically maintained by a property management company or owner, who is responsible for repairs and maintenance.
- Check-out: When the guest is ready to leave, they will check-out with the property management staff, who will inspect the apartment and collect the keys.
Serviced accommodation can offer more space, privacy, and flexibility than traditional hotel stays, making it a popular choice for business travellers, families, and individuals who require temporary accommodation for work or leisure purposes.